EBRL are growing fast, and we're always looking for talented people to join our team as we expand. Check out the current vacancies below.
Can't find the role you're looking for? We're always happy to hear from qualified candidates. If you're hard working, conscientious and passionate about making a difference, please get in touch - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd make a great addition to the team.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager
Full time | Permanent | £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Reporting to the Contracts Director, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial management of small domestic new build and housing projects.
This is a key role within the team, and the successful candidate will work alongside our Contracts Managers to ensure projects are properly administered, and exceptional standards are delivered.
- Compiling budgets, producing estimates / bill of quantities from drawings and specifications
- Planning, selection and management of labour, sub-contractors and plant
- Co-ordination of planning and programming
- Client liaison
- Contract administration of JCT design and build / minor works building contracts
The Ideal Candidate
- Holds a relevant degree level qualification (or equivalent), MRICS/RICS chartership desirable
- Has 5 years minimum experience within the construction industry as a quantity surveyor or project manager
- Has comprehensive knowledge of general professional disciplines, including programming, quantity surveying, contract management and design
- Has good practical knowledge of plant and equipment, products, rates and pricing and processes to ensure the successful delivery of new build projects
- Holds a valid CSCS card
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Has basic computer literacy, competent with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel